Jan 12, 2012

120112 Golden Disk "Best Asian Group" Acceptance Speech




sound clip: @bluefilia (much thanks for allowing me to repost!!)
trans/sub: @heich_

Sorry about the first few seconds. I made this with Daum pot encoder, and no matter what I do, the first part comes out like that for some reason. dunno why. Until the actual clip comes up, hopefully you can enjoy this one instead.

Message in Full:
Thank you so much. Once again, we love you, FnC family. And again, WE LOVE YOU, BOICE. We want to share this honor with FTISLAND, who we always spend time together as one family as well as friends. We will always continue to strive for the rest our lives, to (make) music not only for ourselves, but (to make) truly good music for everyone to enjoy listening. Thank you.

I love this speech. YH is so eloquent, yet honest and serious. He really emphasizes when he thanks the fans, and the last part really came straight to my heart. I really hope he fulfills that dream, and I believe he will.


No comments:

Post a Comment