Jan 25, 2012

feeling-transcribed lyrics

Please feel free to contribute/point out errors, etc.
FYI, This post will go through multiple modifications.
*Uncertain parts/fixed parts in red, but really. the whole song is up for debate^^;;


(audio complied by @bluefilia)

feeling

composed, lyrics by Jung Yong Hwa

A flower in the spring
falling leaf in the fall
there is the paradise

A teardrop in my face
beads of sweat in my face
there is the paradise

I am confused
I'm awed at your applause/out of my plans
I am in tears until the dawn


I am confused
that continues/continuous but
I will enjoy this every day

It's just a feeling
It's just a feeling
there is just a faint feeling

It's just a feeling
It's just a feeling
just a feeling
change your mind

I miss every every everything
and anything anything wish on/reset/restart/will set my mind

The sun is the only thing in the space lighting
on my world

A flower in the spring
falling leaf in the fall
there is the paradise

A teardrop in my face
beads of sweat in my face
there is the paradise

It's just a feeling
It's just a feeling
there is just a faint feeling

It's just a feeling
It's just a feeling
just a feeling change your mind

I miss every every everything
and anything anything wish on/reset/restart/will set my mind

The sun is the only thing in the space lighting
on my world

You miss every every everything
and anything anything wish on/reset/restart/will set your mind

The sun is the only thing in the space lighting
on your world

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
why why
Oh oh oh oh~

I miss everything
Anything but sunlight
Should this/shouldn't its double light
i worst but i get it/Our worst nightmare
Starting now/suddenly


You miss every every everything (everything)
and anything anything wish on/reset/restart/will set your mind
The sun is the only thing in the space lighting
on your world

Waiting for the feelings
Come and close your eyes
Then we'll shine your mind

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this.

    Don't think I can be of much help. But I hear "wish" instead of "we stay on". Even for the ending part, I think it's "wish".

    "I'm at on your applause" ... ? I must say decoding his words have become something totally amusing.

    The music very original too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean "wish on" my mind.


    And at the ending part...
    and anything anything "wish" on your mind (YH's refrain is "wish on your mind too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my hearing is totally messed up but I think I hear "reset" instead of "stay on or wish". It feels like he's giving us a mission that we need to deal with every time he makes a new song. I am just sorry for myself for being such a lousy listener hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you for your contributions.

    reset sounds pretty close, too! I also hear the "st" sound somewhere. I'm going out right now, but please keep them coming! will make more changes when I come back.

    I also tried "I'm awed at your applause"??? what do you think?;; or it could be just "pause" at the end..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in tears until without <--- i think its "i am in tears until the dawn*
    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. or maybe,
    "until the mid dawn"

    "shouldn't its double light?
    i worst but i get it.."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teenager Housemaid/ oh, that sounds quite close (and makes much more sense). I'll add your suggestions. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for transcribed lyrics
    i know..it's very hard to listen yonglish...
    it seems
    he give homeweork or quizzzz to boice..
    and the correct answer will be reveal
    1st feb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm your follower in twitter and saw that you posted English trans for YongHwa's song Feeling which I love the song though his English does take getting used to I sort of love it cause it's like his signature now plus his songs' are usually very meaningful which I truly love. Anyway, I wonder if I can contribute to translating it. I don't know if I would be of any help but I gave it a try anyway.

    On the second stanza what I hear anyway is this
    "The teardrop in my face
    Beads of sweat in my face
    There is still paradise"

    Then on the 3rd stanza:
    "I am confuse
    I'm out of my plans (not really sure about this)
    I am in tears until the dawn

    I am confuse
    They're continous but
    I will enjoy this everyday

    Then this part I'm really not sure anymore...It just confuses me more the more I try to decipher this part.

    Almost every every everything
    And anything anything reset my mind (or will set my mind)
    The sun is the only thing in the space lighting
    on my world

    Okay, I've pretty much fried my brain cells doing this and with me having a fever to boot. I'll end my translations here. Don't know if it was any help but anyway just wanted to voice out what I am hearing. Still very happy with Yong's composition cause it is so different and give that refreshing feeling. Love the piano in the song. Still proud of him and admire him for his courage and talent in writing such amazing songs.

    Thank you so much once again for your translations.

    Anne ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing job transcribing! Yong Hwa issued us a challenge indeed, didn't he? I love the camaraderie amongst his fans... how we're rallying together and able to laugh and make this into a fun exercise while retaining our utmost respect for the song-writer.

    Not sure if I have anything to contribute, except that the first time I heard the song, I heard "I am confused, at animal plants" where you have "I'm awed at your applause" though that makes even less sense than what you already have...

    I absolutely love the piano parts though...

    ReplyDelete
  11. kacchanvoice,checkinout/ thanks! :) I've tweeted this, but I think each eng song is like a YPT: Yonglish Proficiency Test...to see how much we understand him. harhar. part of the exciting rollercoaster ride he's taking us on, eh? :) animal plants XD LOVE the piano. would love to see him play it onstage sometime soon...

    Anne/
    beads of sweat! wow...that makes more sense.
    I'd really be impressed if that's the real one.
    I was thinking along the lines of "become sweat", but I keep hearing the "s" sound in the middle.
    YH does pull out some crazy specific words out of nowhere tho. (like..remission?;;;)
    thanks for your contribution! will add them to the list~

    ReplyDelete
  12. "beads of sweat" sounds so beautiful!!!

    as I listen to it more, it's more like "reset my mind" than anything else. heck, maybe I've reset my mind.

    can't wait to see who scores higher in the YPT

    now I'm spamming;;;;

    ReplyDelete
  13. klaritia/ I thought the same! I'm not gonna tease YH anymore about Yonglish if that's correct. Beads of sweat! who would have guessed?...(well, obviously, Anne.:) )

    I think my brain's getting reset too...should I keep the record? hahaha -- (counting my percentile)

    Please, please spam my blog. all yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. heich, and i think that,
    "i'll??"

    just maybe,
    "i worst but i get it."

    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teenager Housemaid/Oh, that's what you meant. So sorry!! I thought it was part of your comment. will add!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, joining the discussion

    the "I worst but I get it" part.. after I listen to that part multiple times.. I heard "Our Worst Nightmare"

    what do you guys think?
    i think he want to say something like shedding light on our nightmare things like that? xD

    CNBlackYong

    ReplyDelete
  17. CNBlackYong/thanks for joining the convo!! I do hear something like worst! could it be?... will add :)

    ReplyDelete