Jan 13, 2012

Feb. 2012 Issue of Arena37: CNBLUE Intervew-part 4 (last)

cont'd from part 3

JS Why only me?

MH JS's first impression was scary. But right away, I realized he's funny.

-Funny?

JS Am I, a weird person?

MH I found out that he was a fun person to be around. From then on, he's our member, and also a close friend.

-For bands, if you don't work well with each other, you can notice it from the sound.

YH That's why I try to have everyone say anything in their minds without hiding anything, even if it seems trivial. I always try to cherish communication between our members.

JH And it's something we all share. About music as well, but we're serious about everything.

JS But MH, rather than serious, is just boring.

MH .......

JS No, just kidding (laughs).

MH He always teases me like this.

JS MH's young, but he seems very mature.

MH On the other hand, JS is tall and looks like an adult, but he's actually a kid. So we're opposites (smiles).

YH We always have fun times like this (laughs).

JH As always, our leader closes well.

-I heard JH always looks after the two members.

JH I pretend to look after them but disappear in a while.

YH JH has his own ways.

-You're all very unique. What are your goals for 2012?

JS Certainly, in 2012 as well, I want to perform live a lot and have many people listen to our, CNBLUE's music and be loved by them.

JH Performing live is surely number one for me, now that we have more songs that we want to perform live.

MH I also want many live performances! We're all addicted to performing. Without live performances, we can't live!

YH Before, there were times when I couldn't express the things that I had imagined and wanted to do and felt frustrated. But during the tour we had in December, my mind and body were completely in sync, so I was able to express all that I wanted to do. Though, when I thought it was just right, the tour ended.

JS When the tour ended, I realized everything had really ended and felt sad.

JS But it's okay! There's another tour in February!

-That's good news!

MH But this is limited to fanclub members.

YH On top of that, all the venues are the live houses, purposely the ones we performed during our indie days.

-Purposely?

YH Yes. It's because we always want to retain our original mindset even after the major debut.

JH In our Feb tour, we'll also be performing our newly releasing songs, so please look forward to it!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the translations. What an insightful interview! You can really sense how different they are personality wise, but how in harmony they are - and that it is truly their shared passion for creating their own music and performing in a live audience that binds them so strongly together. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm loving this band more and more with each interview I read... all thanks to peeps like you who are so generous with your time in translating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the translation! 수고했어요! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. checkinout/you're welcome! they're such a joy to watch. their progress, their passion, and their friendship :) with their looks, they're such a full package!! I'll try my best to translate when I have time. Thanks for reading!

    rifirni,제라/ you're all very welcome^^ thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just realize i skip this part...
    thank you for translating..
    maknae quarrel is cute

    ReplyDelete